STM32WL55 IPCC in practice MOOC
STM32WL55 IPCC in practice
Get practical skills on creation, configuration and run dual core project using IPCC on STM32WL55 MCUs using STM32CubeIDE toolchain.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about STM32WL dual core project creation and debug basics
- Engineers looking for interprocessor communication techniques present among dual core STM32 MCUs
- Engineers interested in STM32CubeIDE features and its configuration
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to start further activities on STM32WL55 dual core.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 80 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction and agenda
- STM32WL55 IPCC project configuration phase (STM32CubeIDE / STM32CubeMX)
- STM32WL55 IPCC project coding phase
- STM32WL55 IPCC project configuration of the debug session
- STM32WL55 IPCC project debug session run
- NUCLEO-WL55JC2 board
- Micro-USB cable
PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE (in version at least 1.6.1)
- STM32WL Cube library (in version at least 1.0.0) → to be installed from STM32CubeIDE (help → Manage Embedded Software Packages → STM32Cube MCU Packages)
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here .