STM32CubeMonitor: how to perform RF functional tests on STM32WL MOOC
STM32CubeMonitor: how to perform RF functional tests on STM32WL
Learn basic principles concerning STM32WL55 RF parameters monitoring using STM32CubeMonitor
Find out how easy it is to monitor RF parameters within dual core STM32WL55 using STM32CubeMonitor.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about STM32WL based project debug techniques
- Engineers interested in ST32MCubeMonitor features and configuration
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to start further activities on STM32WL55 dual core.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 25 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction to STM32WL RF parameters
- Practical session on STM32CubeMonitor with combination to STM32WL real application
- NUCLEO-WL55JC2 board
- Micro-USB cable
PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE (in version at least 1.5.0)
- STM32WL Cube library (in version at least 1.0.0) → to be installed from STM32CubeIDE (help → Manage Embedded Software Packages → STM32Cube MCU Packages)
- STM32CubeMonitor (in version at least 1.1.0)
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here .