STM32U5 keyed Read Out protection
New features concerning Read-Out protection within STM32U5 MCU line
Today an ever-growing range of applications requires security and asset protection mechanism. New Read-Out protection mechanisms implemented within STM32U5 line is an interesting offer to serve it.
Who should attend this course?
- STM32 developers looking for new ways to manage Read-Out protection in STM32U5 lines
- Developers looking for a ready-to-use solution to control the modification of readout protection level in a secure way and without decreasing the security level of their product.
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to use RDP keyed feature within STM32U5 devices.
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 30 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction to new RDP concepts within STM32U5 line
- Practical session on STM32U575 MCU using STM32CubeIDE and STM32CubeProgrammer tools demonstrating usage of Keyed RDP in practice
- NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q board (but could be easily ported on any STM32U5 board)
- STLink v2/v3 with firmware up to date according to STM32CubeProgrammer version used
- STM32CubeProgrammer in version at least 2.9.0
If using another STM32U5 board :
- STM32U5 Cube library in version at least 1.0.0
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here .