STM32L5 - what really matters with Ultra Low Power MOOC
STM32L5 - what really matters with Ultra Low Power
Get familiar with features and architecture of STM32L5 which is based on the new ARM Cortex-M33 core with focus on its low power features.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about STM32 Low power microcontrolers and STM32L5 in particular
- Engineers interested in performance and low power benchmarking (with identification of the common misconception and myths about comparing various ULP MCUs)
Benefits you will take away
This will allow you to understand the importance of System architecture on performance and low power capabilities of an MCU
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 40 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Marketing info
- Low Power introduction on STM32L5
- Performance and efficiency of computation on STM32L5
- Hands-On: CoreMark
- Hands-On: Consumption measurement with CoreMark
- STM32L5 low power modes
- Hands-On: Low-power application: Periodic ADC acquisition
PC with preinstalled the following software:
- CubeMonitor Power
- Any terminal application
- 2x micro USB cable
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here .