STM32H72x/3x hands-on workshop MOOC
STM32H72x/3x hands-on workshop
Today an ever-growing range of applications require high-performance, feature-rich and highly integrated microcontrollers. With the newly released STM32H72x/3x series, we are bringing new high-performance MCUs to the market, combining 550MHz core with up to 1MB embedded Flash, a rich set of analog and digital peripherals, available in various packages at an affordable cost.
Who should attend this course?
- STM32 developers looking for high-performance microcontrollers with rich integration at an affordable cost
- Engineers looking to better understand what product architecture to favor, with internal or external memories
- Developers looking for a ready-to-use solution aligned with STM32 standards in terms of STM32Cube ecosystem and hardware tools
Benefits you will take away
- Understand the design different challenges that come with the development of high-performance applications
- Gain experience in using the new STM32H72x/3x series optimized for high-performance applications and integration
- Understand which architecture is the most suitable for your end product in terms of internal and external memories
- From theory to practice, know how to take advantage of ST’s development ecosystem thanks to dedicated hands-on
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes about 4 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Introduction and agenda
- Problematic of high-performance application
- STM32CubeMonitor for performance measurement – hands on
- Code execution from internal memory – hands-on
- STM32 high-performance MCU series
- Code execution from external memory with on-the-fly decryption – hands-on
- How to realize your proof of concept? – hands-on
- Next steps in STM32Cube ecosystem
- STM32H735G-DK board
- Micro-USB cable
PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE (in version at least 1.5.0)
- STM32H7 Cube library (in version at least 1.8.0) → to be installed from STM32CubeIDE (help → Manage Embedded Software Packages → STM32Cube MCU Packages)
- STM32CubeProgrammer (in version at least 2.5.0)
- Any terminal application (i.e. TeraTerm)
All materials (slides, hands-on projects) related to this video can be found here .