Security Part 6: STM32 security ecosystem, from theory to practice MOOC
Security Part 6: STM32 security ecosystem, from theory to practice
Get familiar with the combination of ecosystem and security services and practice during hands-on use cases implementing SBSFU on STM32 MCUs.
Who should attend this course?
- Experienced developers or beginner who went thru the previous security MOOR who are embedded applications looking to implement security features on their products
Benefits you will take away
- Understand how ST’s experience and offer in security can help you build secure applications
- Experience in using our reference packages and dedicated Nucleo boards to implement Secure Boot and Secure Firmware Update on STM32 MCUs
Online course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes approximately 6 hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Building SBSFU - lab
- SBSFU presentation
- Experience SBSFU benefits - lab
- Adding protections – lab
- STM32Trust introduction
- TrustZone presentation
- TFM implementation on STM32L5
- TFM experience - lab
Complete preparation process to this session is described in the dedicated manual .
During the session, the following hardware components will be used:
- miniUSB cable
- microUSB cable
- PC with preinstalled software (described in the manual mentioned above)
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link .