Automotive-grade MEMS motion sensor for in-cabin applications
A digital 3-axis MEMS motion sensor, the
is designed to address automotive non-safety applications, in particular, wideband active noise control (ANC) and vibration monitoring.
In addition to an integrated self-test feature, the sensor includes a time-division multiplexing (TDM) interface for sensor data and an I²C interface for device configuration.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- 3-axis accelerometer with user-selectable full-scale: ±3.85/±7.7 g
- Wide and flat frequency response: from dc up to 2.4 kHz (typ)
- Low latency (entire reading chain): 266 µs @ 2 kHz (typ)
- Ultralow noise density (typ: 30 µg/√Hz for X and Y axes; 50 µg/√Hz for Z-axis)
- TDM (8/16/24 kHz) slave interface for sensor data and I²C interface for configuration
- Supply voltage: 1.71 V to 2.1 V
- Extended temperature range from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Embedded self-test
- Compact package: LGA 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.86 mm 14-lead
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- Lead-free, ECOPACK and RoHS compliant
Ready-to-use kit provides the complete AIS25BA pinout and comes with the required decoupling capacitors on the VDD power supply line. A user-friendly graphical user interface (Unico-GUI) and dedicated software routines are also available for customizing applications.